Debora59

Trying again, I have a vision for the room, and the basis is sunny cheerful and full of greenery. I may add a border to make this look more like a rug. It works with the curtains in the room, But I took most of them out here to let more sun in. Waiting on a sofa to go with that green chair, looking forward to recovering it with the same fabric.

• Like 2

From the album:

1/6 scale house design

· 514 images
  • 514 images
  • 1 comment
  • 1,596 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

I like the rug as it is very contemporary . I think you have achieved the look of a sunny calm space . If I played the piano I'd be in there a lot .

• Like 1

Wow, I love the colors you used in the room.  It, as always, a beautiful setting that you show us.  Love how the light is streaming through those gorgeous windows.

• Like 1
On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2018‎ ‎1‎:‎25‎:‎03‎, NellBell said:
3 hours ago, MikeUK said:

You are the consummate scene setter Debora. This must be something spectacular when viewed as a whole house!

7 hours ago, abloom said:

It is a lovely room! The rug looks perfect to me. 

19 hours ago, 1martinimomma said:

Wow, I love the colors you used in the room.  It, as always, a beautiful setting that you show us.  Love how the light is streaming through those gorgeous windows.

I like the rug as it is very contemporary . I think you have achieved the look of a sunny calm space . If I played the piano I'd be in there a lot .

Thank you, that's true you do see a lot of rugs like this that are popular right now.

Thanks everyone, this room has made me do things over and over, but maybe its satisfied now. Mike so glad your back and good to hear from you!

I love the cheerfulness of this rug. I feel like this is a room to make you smile. :) 

Oh, and I just love all of the plants you have in this room.. they're spectacular!

Thank you, this room spoke to me before it was even all the way put together, as soon as the windows, 3 walls and the fireplace was there, [ but no floor yet ] it said bright sunroom with plants, And i didn't know until I placed it in the room in my house where it would stay, that this room box would end up on the sunniest side of the room!

18 hours ago, Samusa said:

I love the cheerfulness of this rug. I feel like this is a room to make you smile. :) 

Oh, and I just love all of the plants you have in this room.. they're spectacular!

Your right, the planters look amazing in front of the window.   You have so many beautiful plants in the room...looks just amazing.  Did you get the sofa fixed?????  I cannot wait to see it again.