Bathroom

Buendia

I still need to print the rug onto fabric and come up with some door handles for the towel cabinet.  Most of this is Chrysnbon kit, but the towel cabinet is made from cardboard.  I modified the sink so that it's a pedestal sink.

• Like 5

From the album:

Willowcrest - Beauty on a Budget

· 22 images
  • 22 images
  • 1 comment
  • 60 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 7
  • Focal Length 4 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/15
  • f Aperture f/1.8
  • ISO Speed 40

Recommended Comments

You are all so nice!  I wish I got to work on this more.... I did finish a bed and a wardrobe and bedside table but don't want to post them yet because I still need to do a bedspread, alarm clock and put "hinges" on the wardrobe.  Oh - and a fireplace.  Like the towel cabinet, everything is made out of cardboard.  I need to figure out how to do door and drawer pulls - any ideas?  I bought beads at Michaels but they were too big!!  Anyway, I will snap a photo tomorrow - I keep this house in my office!

Beautiful, Marci. I like how you play with the darks & whites. 

I'm doing the McKinley & plan on using that floor - you've given me incentive. :cloud9:

Excellent use of cardboard - I'm sure you've been to Kris Compas's blog...

On a BUDGET is a challenge in its self!!!!  WELL DONE so far.  PLEASE keep posting.  This project is turning out really fabulous.