From the album:

1/6 scale Bay Window house

· 237 images
  • 237 images
  • 0 comments
  • 360 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

Wow this is really coming along a treat Emerald! It's so nice to see it all together. :D  

This is so elegant and modern. I'm sure Barbie and her friends will be very happy here. I hope to see their house warming pix!:cheers:

Yes James Bond influence (Debora Odell) for sure.  I build modern as you see.  Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments and encouragement.  It is on to the bedding.  

Emerald...I have a confession to make and I’m ashamed to say but when I saw your work on this build early on...I didn’t give your talent or creativity the credit it deserves.  So I apologize, you’ve done an outstanding job on this.  The windows look great, I might even steal a bit of design for my next build.  

• Like 1

Oh Keifer...I guess because I didn't start any decor or putting in furniture and it IS ultra modern, I suppose it doesn't look like much effort.  It was a learning curve because I had never really done any building.  I did the She Shed kit bash 1/12 to 1/6 and ended up making all my own siding and roofing.  THIS build I wanted to make for ME.  I appreciate your comments.  I had a hard time in the beginning because I realized the 1st floor box was going to have 40# on top, so I had to go back and reinforce.  Even one of my mentors doubted I could put in dowels on the first floor AFTER I had already done the crown molding and baseboards.  It wasn't easy.  I don't like wall paper and wanted come creative walls.  STEAL Away.....what a nice compliment that you would even want to.  THANK YOU.

• Like 1

I love your fashion scale dollhouse.  It's so sleek and very LA.   I collect a lot of Integrity dolls, Gene, vintage Barbies and Takara Jenny/ Licca Chan dolls.  I'm always on a look out for ideas to put them in a beautiful space.