China painting session

WyckedWood

The current china painting batch that I’m working on. This is after 4 sessions through the kiln but I still have 2 more sessions to go for definition in the eyes. I’m enjoying working on this new grouping of dolls, all from new molds I’ve picked up recently. Lucinda from Marie Wheat, Josephine from Paulette Stinson (smiling and serene) and 3 fairies from Joyce Wolf molds. 

• Like 1

From the album:

Porcelain bisque dolls and miniatures in 1/12 scale

· 311 images
  • 311 images
  • 0 comments
  • 812 image comments

Recommended Comments

Me too! She's one of the fairies, as soon as she was done with the last firing I started assembling her, couldn't resist! The one on the left bottom might be my mermaid for Danas tutorial this week :) 

Yes I can see her for the mermaid even the one above. I can't do it as this is my really busy time at work 24/7 printing for the election in June. I so miss my mini's already . (though tackling a mermaid is way out of my league at this point ) I do love seeing all the pictures. 

I’m nervous to try the mermaid too and still need to find a shell to put her on. The tutorial that she shared today makes it look not too hard but I’m not the greatest with fimo. 

You are doing so incredibly well with your dolls!  I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with them all!!