Ideas for a bashed interior

otterine

This year's contest kit will go by the nickname HC for now.  You know me, love to keep you guessing! :D 

The doors and windows that come with the kit are great, but I need to rearrange their placement for my idea.  I'll likely cut down the depth of the building as well, so I won't be using all of the components, either.  First, I swapped out the main door for one a little fancier - a Design House shop door #1014.  The kit door goes into the stash in its place.

On the inside, I'll be plugging up the front window and making wall shelf niches on either side of a narrow door to fill the space.  I'll cut a new front wall since that is easier than patching the existing one.  I'll also be enclosing the gable space on the interior to have more wall surface.

• Like 2

From the album:

Half Clocked - Creatin' Contest 2018

· 69 images
  • 69 images
  • 0 comments
  • 181 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

I love bashing kits! You're inspiring me - talk about late to the game, but I'm determined to finish - well, start actually. It REALLY got shelved!  Hahaha, good luck, keep working I want to see the end results!

46 minutes ago, Intrinsicat said:

I love bashing kits! You're inspiring me - talk about late to the game, but I'm determined to finish - well, start actually. It REALLY got shelved!  Hahaha, good luck, keep working I want to see the end results!

I'm sure you can do it!  :D