mermaid tail attached

NellBell

Well I love the texture of the tail It took a total of 3 straight hours . put gold sculpty on the translucent white. bake start carving as soon as you can hold it .

I still need to do some more work on the actual tail fine and how it blends in. Lots of pearls and sparkle left to cover all the booboos. My son says she needs a top so have to come up with one it will help to hide the porcelain to clay transition. I do love it and am shocked I made it so far.

From the album:

Artisan items , furniture , Things I love

· 59 images
  • 59 images
  • 0 comments
  • 163 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6s
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/30
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 40

Recommended Comments

Thanks everyone . I ended up loving the tail and didn't even try to make another one. I'm so happy with how it's going .

You should be so proud of yourself......it looks sooo good !!!

This Forum is so great,with all the encouragement,it makes us strive to do are best....

2 hours ago, Mineejv said:

You should be so proud of yourself......it looks sooo good !!!

This Forum is so great,with all the encouragement,it makes us strive to do are best....

Thanks I am feeling god about this doll I didn't think I could come this far . She is so much fun Now to wig her I'm still trying to figure that out.