Mermaids got hair

NellBell

OK this was pretty hard . Still needs the wet look will have to test that first .She's getting there

• Like 2

From the album:

Artisan items , furniture , Things I love

· 59 images
  • 59 images
  • 0 comments
  • 163 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6s
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/30
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 100

Recommended Comments

I don’t know how to do the wet look but mine looked kinda wet after just spraying it with a travel size mister that had distilled water and a little fabric stiffener added to it. I would think spray gel (human use) would work too. If you wanted to curl it more you could dampen the hair and wrap small sections around straws or knitting needles..something like that. Takes awhile to dry tho, like over night. 

She looks really cool! I love that hair color with the gold. You’re doing awesome! Wasn’t it fun to add the hair and see her come to life ? :) 

• Like 1

Yes it was so much fun mixed in with a little frustration glue all over my hands because I got in a hurry. She really  needed the hair wreath to cover the top part of her hair. 

I want to do another one so I have dibs on the first one you want to sell with arms attached a long waist and that you have painted I love the eyes you do . I really want one that looks straight out like looking out to the horizon BUT then again might be fun to put one in a bathtub like the movie splash in a dollhouse.  

Oh and on the wet hair I did get an answer that someone uses real hair mouse so I am going to test that .

3 hours ago, abloom said:

Wow, you got her hair to look almost like it's rippling with the water. It's glorious!

Thanks so much it was a lot of fun. 

She looks really good...It's exciting when you see all of your work come together. I do put regular hair products on the mohair I use.