This is the basic color scheme

Hey all, my apologies for not being around for a while. Life got in the way, and we were refinishing a dining table that took up the preponderance of the garage, preventing me form working on the landscape board, and basement so, I decided to just start working on the structure. I'm just at the point of paint, and am preparing for wiring, stucco and wallpaper. This is basically the color scheme of the house. The turret will be metallic gold. Really, not much to show at all :( It's a start though! As soon as we can figure out this refinishing issue, we will get on the basement and landscaping. 

• Like 2

From the album:

The Hannah

· 17 images
  • 17 images
  • 0 comments
  • 98 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

It’s playful! I like it! :) 

I think the color combo will be real soothing to look at. Purples can have that effect. :D 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Dalesq said:

It’s playful! I like it! :) 

I think the color combo will be real soothing to look at. Purples can have that effect. :D 

Thanks Dalesq :) purple is a healing color. 

3 hours ago, Mid-life madness said:

I was just thinking about you. Glad all is well. I love the colors. I can't wait to see more.

I'm still alive! Lol yeah, it's no fun when real life gets in the way. I'm glad you like the colors  :) it's not going to be one of my plastered or stoned houses but. I'll do the base in paper clay stones. I just wanted it to look like a San Francisco Victorian. 

I was wondering where you had run off too lol… Great to see you back… and I love your colour choices. :D

The purple combo is unique and I really like it.  Does Victorian use 3 colors?  I forget.  Great build and I am glad you are back.