interior

WyckedWood

I have the windows in, except one which I have to find a replacement for. The interior is painted for an antiqued storybook look.

• Like 5

From the album:

Mistledough Cafe: Greenleaf Storybook Cottage

· 99 images
  • 99 images
  • 0 comments
  • 182 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

I love that old storybook look, and you've achieved it perfectly! This actually reminds me of an old German family bakery we used to go to when I was little. When I saw your interior, I got a flashback of the heavenly bakery smell that enveloped you when you walked in the door. Nothing like home baking; it was like the scent of all the baking bread and pastries and beautiful cookies over the years had permeated the old plaster and was now the essence of the place. (Sigh) :)

That is so beautiful Karin!!!!!  The photo almost looks like a drawing from a fairy tale book!!!!  Loving the wood flooring and ceiling - what do you have on the walls?

2 hours ago, Shareb said:

That is so beautiful Karin!!!!!  The photo almost looks like a drawing from a fairy tale book!!!!  Loving the wood flooring and ceiling - what do you have on the walls?

Thank you! It’s just paperclay on the walls. 

This is awesome!  I love the nail holes in the flooring, the stain color and the fireplace.  Really wonderful work.  What do you use for aging and the grunge?  I have used ink pads and dark wax before but was curious as to what you use.