Base coat of paint

sadie05

Discovering that finishing an intact house is not for wimps, but it’s good for learning about process before I assemble one start to finish. 

• Like 1

From the album:

Lemon Twist Rehab

· 5 images
  • 5 images
  • 0 comments
  • 8 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPad mini 4
  • Focal Length 3.3 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/30
  • f Aperture f/2.4
  • ISO Speed 125

Recommended Comments

You are right- rehabbing a house is a special kind of challenge! I always am happy when I get to the priming stage. LOL  Feel like I am FINALLY making progress after all of the demo and repairs.  :)  

1 hour ago, jbnmini said:

You are right- rehabbing a house is a special kind of challenge! I always am happy when I get to the priming stage. LOL  Feel like I am FINALLY making progress after all of the demo and repairs.  :)  

I am lucky that this house only needed a light cleaning and a good deal of sanding. A few shingles are broken, but since this will be for my daughter to play with, I'm not going to re-shingle the whole roof over 4 or 5 dinged up ones. :)

I generally only fix the broken shingles when I rehab a house....I often feel like a dentist- using my sharp little tools to loosen and cut out a single shingle.  :)

Looking forward to seeing your progress!