New Gypsy wagon horse

Shareb

My Charity shop found leather horse is a way better size and so much more handsome than the cheapie toy!

• Like 2

From the album:

McQueenie Gypsy Caravan

· 147 images
  • 147 images
  • 0 comments
  • 251 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

10 hours ago, KathieB said:

He's perfect ... the bigger horse looks out of scale and too plasticky beside him.

Yes!  Really huge difference!!!  I was never really happy with the plastic one which is why I didn't photograph him too often.  He keeps falling over too!  I'll have to find a child to pass him onto!  I'm glad Jeannine gave me some measurements of her horses - I measured the leather horse before I bought him.  It's really hard to guess at sizing!

I absolutely love your gypsy caravan, gypsy lady and horse. Fantastic, have really enjoyed looking at it and stages of progress. You are very clever.

Edited by Susie1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Susie1 said:

I absolutely love your gypsy caravan, gypsy lady and horse. Fantastic, have really enjoyed looking at it and stages of progress. You are very clever.

Thanks Susie!  I loved doing this build!!!  It does make a difference when you're enjoying the process.