Sweet Cyprus_Interior

third_hand

In this photo you can see the beginnings of the Sweet Cypress interior. It isn't furnished, but the inside is *mostly* finished (a few things here and there need doing!). You can also see that, flanking either side of the house, I have started work on custom and kit-based additions. To the left, there is the cellar door facade (there's no cellar below just a trick of the eye); the scratch base and planks are assembled but not painted or weather yet. On the right, you can see the french doors (with no knobs!) leading out to a patio-esque platform. The small porch-looking structure is the base of the greenhouse kit addition. So, the residents can travel from the kitchen directly to the greenhouse! 

Lots of work remaining (especially on the custom porch, more details soon) out front so I haven't photographed that quite yet! 

However, after many months of lurking and posting, you folks now have *some* sense of what I've been up to :) 

• Like 2

From the album:

Sweet Cypress Cottage

· 5 images
  • 5 images
  • 0 comments
  • 4 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with LG Electronics LGMP260
  • Focal Length 3.7 mm
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 1300