From the album:

Making Molds and Resin casting

· 33 images
  • 33 images
  • 0 comments
  • 23 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

Such a neat process.  I have to also compliment you on your organized work area. Mine is unorganized chaos.  This is such a fun looking project!

• Like 1

These photos are so interesting, thanks for sharing so many! Wow so cool, and I love how the final pieces turned out. You must feel like a scientist :) 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Mini maniac said:

Such a neat process.  I have to also compliment you on your organized work area. Mine is unorganized chaos.  This is such a fun looking project!

I have to admit - this is my kitchen bench and so yes, it is normally pretty clean and clear!  I'm not normally 'allowed' to do my stuff up there - just so happens hubby was interested in watching it! :D 

7 hours ago, WyckedWood said:

These photos are so interesting, thanks for sharing so many! Wow so cool, and I love how the final pieces turned out. You must feel like a scientist :) 

I know right!!!!  We've got to get some more mold making supplies - still got HEAPS of resin!  It's really fun figuring this out.  Hubby wants to create car parts using the same technique so we're using my minis to experiment on!

• Like 2