My favourite Glass jars

Shareb

These are my favourite glass jars.  The Cranberry apothecary jar and the tiny perfume bottle were both hand blown.  Absolutely gorgeous!

• Like 2

From the album:

Outlander Apothecary

· 165 images
  • 165 images
  • 0 comments
  • 312 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

9 hours ago, Mini maniac said:

Beautiful!!!  I love them!!

The two hand blown jars came from an online US shop whereas all the others came from two different UK shops.  Mainly Minis in the US, A Miniature Marvel and My Tiny World in the UK.  I almost wish I'd bought another couple of the cranberry and maybe not the perfume.  Haven't tried casting either of these yet - I'm not sure if I want to as they're so beautiful!  The molding process doesn't damage them, but .....I don't know....

• Like 1

They're lovely.  You have been doing a great job with the casting, so I would try casting the cranberry at least.  Then you could have as many as you wanted. I really appreciate your sharing your work.  I may need to do some casting soon, and I am paying careful attention!  :) 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Debsrand56 said:

They're lovely.  You have been doing a great job with the casting, so I would try casting the cranberry at least.  Then you could have as many as you wanted. I really appreciate your sharing your work.  I may need to do some casting soon, and I am paying careful attention!  :) 

It's difficult figuring how to mold them properly because they are so small and have odd shapes.  But I'll get there and I'll share when I do!  We have a much better idea now than we did when we started! :D