From the album:

McKinley Dollhouse

· 8 images
  • 8 images
  • 1 comment
  • 19 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

This morning, during that time between being asleep and being awake, I rationalized how to have Olive Oyl and Sweet Pea in the McKinley without making it look too cartoonish.  The inhabitant is a single female who takes on the character of Olive Oyl for cosplay and ComicCon.  She borrows her nephew from time to time to take on the character of Sweet Pea.

Thinking to put a sewing room in the attic (for making cosplay costumes) and to put just hints of the cartoon throughout the house.    

• Like 2

LOVE that!  What a fantastic idea!  My daughter (18) Cosplays and Larps!  She always has some sort of costume on the go.  You could include a dress form with a half made costume on it!

• Like 2

Yesss! As a cosplayer myself, I love your idea! You could have rolls of fabric and maybe even an inspiration board with a bunch of photos of Olive Oyl and Sweet Pea. You could even give her a big work table with some fabric and a pattern ready to cut!

• Like 2

Good ideas.  I have been gathering sewing items.  Have a more modern looking sewing machine and newer style iron, but an older ironing board.  Have yet to find a dress form.  Plenty of time to organize items for this room as it will be awhile.