Desk Calendar front

SewMini

This is the other side. So how this gets put together is you cut a piece of cardboard out according to a template then glue black cut outs (part of the kit) to each side. You score, fold and glue. Then you cut out these tiny little calendar pieces and glue those on. Easy enough, right? But wait, there's more! Then you get the joy of cutting out 8 0.8 cm pieces of black wire, bending them and then gluing them to the top. THAT is what took me a million years.

From the album:

Paris Cafe

· 62 images
  • 62 images
  • 0 comments
  • 78 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 8
  • Focal Length 4 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/11
  • f Aperture f/1.8
  • ISO Speed 100

Recommended Comments

Love it!   I always find it funny that I can be patient while working on minis but then have zero patience with everything else.  Your patience paid off here.  

Wow!  Since I work in half scale all the time, I know how frustrating working with things that tiny can be.  Bravo for doing it and doing it so very well!  :clap:

7 minutes ago, Debsrand56 said:

Wow!  Since I work in half scale all the time, I know how frustrating working with things that tiny can be.  Bravo for doing it and doing it so very well!  :clap:

I have to say, as much as I complain, I really do love working in this scale. Makes me sad that my glencroft isnt 1:24