1C07B057-6A55-4E20-A6B2-4A0FE679FE33.jpeg

Mineejv

Not sure if I like the Living room floor “natural” or if I should stain it? I’m still not sure what furniture I’m going to use in there.

• Like 1

From the album:

Maine Manor >>>> The Pierce

· 20 images
  • 20 images
  • 0 comments
  • 43 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPad Air
  • Focal Length 3.3 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/40
  • f Aperture f/2.4
  • ISO Speed 40

Recommended Comments

I'd use a light stain on it, so it is a shade closer to the entry tile. I know the tile will be mainly hidden behind the stairs, but I'm all for a smooth flow from room to room, area to area.

I agree with Kathie on going a shade darker on the floor.   There is a darker strip in about the middle of the floor, if the whole floor was closer to that color it might blend better. 

I like what you’ve done with the bay window.  Did the windows have that lattice at the top or did you add that? 

Agree with the above - but I guess it also depends upon what era you're going for!  Floors done in 2015 are very different from those done in the 70's for example.  Looking good!  Almost makes me feel bad for my own Pierce sitting still unfinished! :D 

Thanks:    The dining room floor came out darker than I wanted it to so,I think the living room would look better a little darker than it is.      The lace looking at the top of the windows came like that.  NellBell was so nice, she sent them to me,when mine didn’t have any.