The Time traveler roombox/lantern

NellBell

Well it's done for now I need to make the doll place her and see what I need to move . I do plan to add a Mona Lisa painting and some Egyptian stuff. I think I need money from around the word . I really love how it came out . Oh yeah thats a worm hole in the window she's getting ready to travel again

• Like 2

From the album:

SteamPunk Apothecary Witches Lantern

· 42 images
  • 42 images
  • 0 comments
  • 157 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6s
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/15
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 250

Recommended Comments

Love having so much to look at and explore!  I love best....the bag, the sword and shield (did you make those?) and the fan!

I made the bag . I did not make the shield and sword I found those at a little mom and pop shop in San Louis Obisbo. 

The fan and the Pully part of the light were from a Mini's flea market . They are old I have no idea what the pully thing was originally

I have a few more things to make but need the doll in her place first . I really Love the steam punk look 

What a fantastic idea!!!!  I love your display but the lantern makes it so special.  I really love the theme .... running out of WORDS it is so amazing.