FINALLY! Starting to put the house together.

Monica_the_haunted

Well, life get's i the way of miniatures more often than not. Plus, I'm SUPER slow at decision making when it comes to mini's so...Better late than never though, right?! ;) This house has taken over the entire basement room, and I had to set all the little things I was making to the side. I'm pushing through the assembly as quickly as I can at this point. I have many things to finish up, and so little time. I'm excited though :) I really love this house!

From the album:

The Hannah

· 17 images
  • 17 images
  • 0 comments
  • 98 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

Oh yes. This is good progress.:clap: Love the colours. It’s going to be a pretty jewel box when it’s finished. 

On 10/4/2018, 2:01:26, Samusa said:

Oh yes. This is good progress.:clap: Love the colours. It’s going to be a pretty jewel box when it’s finished. 

On 10/4/2018, 2:01:26, Samusa said:

Thanks Samusa :) I'm up against a little snag. The tower shingles are about 3 times the thickness of the Greeenleaf shingles, and they look poopy because the shingle strips they cut for the house are cut in half so, I have to remove them, and replace them. 1/2 shingles not good. Setting me back a few days but, it's going pretty quickly otherwise :)