FINALLY! Starting to put the house together.

17 images in The Hannah

FINALLY! Starting to put the house together.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Well, life get's i the way of miniatures more often than not. Plus, I'm SUPER slow at decision making when it comes to mini's so...Better late than never though, right?! ;) This house has taken over the entire basement room, and I had to set all the little things I was making to the side. I'm pushing through the assembly as quickly as I can at this point. I have many things to finish up, and so little time. I'm excited though :) I really love this house!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
From the album

The Hannah

• 17 images
  • 98 comments

Photo Information

User Feedback

4 Comments

On 9/30/2018, 1:54:40, Mid-life madness said:

I love the color!

Thank you :) It's a departure for me but, I love purples so, I'm hoping it will all work out!

Share this comment

Oh yes. This is good progress.:clap: Love the colours. It’s going to be a pretty jewel box when it’s finished. 

Share this comment

On 10/4/2018, 2:01:26, Samusa said:

Oh yes. This is good progress.:clap: Love the colours. It’s going to be a pretty jewel box when it’s finished. 

On 10/4/2018, 2:01:26, Samusa said:

Thanks Samusa :) I'm up against a little snag. The tower shingles are about 3 times the thickness of the Greeenleaf shingles, and they look poopy because the shingle strips they cut for the house are cut in half so, I have to remove them, and replace them. 1/2 shingles not good. Setting me back a few days but, it's going pretty quickly otherwise :) 

Share this comment