Sebastian, the gentile giant lol

17 images in The Hannah

Sebastian, the gentile giant lol

Sebastian is the size of a mid sized dog, but still, he's a cat, and he still tries to get into this large dollhouse. Not working *snortle*

7 people like this
From the album

The Hannah

• 17 images
  • 98 comments

Photo Information

Taken with samsung SM-G955U

• 4.3mm
  • 1/60
  • f f/1.7
  • ISO 200
View all photo EXIF information

User Feedback

15 Comments

He thinks he fits. :cheezy:My cat thinks she fits in any box that will accommodate all four paws, even if she's squishing the sides with the rest of her body.  Hope Sabastian isn't crushing any furniture.

1 person likes this

Share this comment

Gorgeous cat!  Is he a Maine Coon?  I have a brown tabby Maine Coon girl.  She's huge - although now she's older, she suffers from arthritus.  Thankfully she doesn't bother to visit me or my houses in my craft cottage!  She is not delicate in any way shape or form! :D 

1 person likes this

Share this comment

awww sweetheart. =) I have a big ragdoll that likes to climb inot my house. Cats are so funny.

Share this comment

16 hours ago, Debsrand56 said:

He thinks he fits. :cheezy:My cat thinks she fits in any box that will accommodate all four paws, even if she's squishing the sides with the rest of her body.  Hope Sabastian isn't crushing any furniture.

lol Cats! You just made a good point though. Dollhouses are just sideways facing boxes so, it's a natural pairing ;)

Share this comment

15 hours ago, Sylvie_Sobel said:

He seems quite determined. ;)
What a look of concentration he has, lol

hahahaaa! I know, right. I thought he looked sad because he just doesn't quite fit.

Share this comment

10 hours ago, Shareb said:

Gorgeous cat!  Is he a Maine Coon?  I have a brown tabby Maine Coon girl.  She's huge - although now she's older, she suffers from arthritus.  Thankfully she doesn't bother to visit me or my houses in my craft cottage!  She is not delicate in any way shape or form! :D 

Awwwe, you have a Maine Coon too?! I'm so sorry that she has arthritis :( Yes, Sebastian and his Brother Morpheus are Maine Coons...very large lol They are my fave breed. They are really just like a very pretty dog :D Super friendly, and always want to be by your side.

Share this comment

10 hours ago, asherah said:

awww sweetheart. =) I have a big ragdoll that likes to climb inot my house. Cats are so funny.

Oh, I love ragdoll cats! They are so pretty <3 Yep, cat and boxes lol

1 person likes this

Share this comment

AW...I have a DOG that lays and looks at me asking if I am every going to come out when I am creating.  PRECIOUS

1 person likes this

Share this comment

5 hours ago, Monica_the_haunted said:

Oh, I love ragdoll cats! They are so pretty <3 Yep, cat and boxes lol

haha yes. one of my cats has a box she loves to lie in =) 

1 person likes this

Share this comment

On 10/3/2018, 2:09:17, Emerald said:

AW...I have a DOG that lays and looks at me asking if I am every going to come out when I am creating.  PRECIOUS

Awwwe, sweet baby!

1 person likes this

Share this comment

What a cutie! And remember, how "well" things fit is just a matter of perspective!

Share this comment