Putting on the Roof

wenlaine

I can honestly say that I've never done a roof where every piece meets up perfectly with no gaps. Here I've started putting on the roof but I wanted to add lamps that I had made for this bedroom as well as do any trim that I can first.

From the album:

McKinley

· 58 images
  • 58 images
  • 0 comments
  • 86 image comments

Recommended Comments

You do an excellent job at wallpapering.. I'm about ready to wallpaper and I'm scared to death.. lol. I hope mine comes out half as good as yours!! I've never wallpapered before.. and I'm not sure how to go about papering in the bay windows. Hmmm...

Michelle

Thanks Michelle, if you can wallpaper before you put the walls up, then it's much easier. I'm not sure which house it is that you're building, but on this one, it would have been much easier to wallpaper before attaching the bays to the house. I didn't do that, of course, that would have been too easy. But if you take your time and not rush you can do a nice job with it together. I print out all my wallpapers on card stock (110 lb) and find it much easier to apply. Good luck and let me know how you make out.