Sink and faucet

Keifer

Finally got the sink in and I fabricated my first faucet. 

• Like 2

From the album:

Modern house recreation

· 37 images
  • 37 images
  • 1 comment
  • 137 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6s
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/15
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 250

Recommended Comments

Wow, wow, wow! Keith, this looks fantastic! I love your ingenuity in finding everyday things and making what you have on hand look incredible! Does your family know how awesome you are? Mine, either. :) But I do have a T-Shirt that says "I Turn Things Into Miniatures. What's Your Superpower?".

• Like 1

Every picture you post is always such outstanding work.  You really have captured the modern house.  It's so refreshing to see another style in miniature scale.  Love the whole kitchen.

• Like 1

I used a pen spring for my faucet also. It’s amazing what we can use to make it so realistic. Island looks fabulous!

• Like 1
On 10/8/2018, 1:23:42, Emerald said:

I LOVE IT.....NICE NICE JOB!!!!   

Thank you Linda

On 10/8/2018, 3:00:23, Shareb said:

That looks brilliant!  Love it!

Thanks

On 10/8/2018, 9:13:49, Dalesq said:

Lovely modern design. The faucet is great!

Thank you, it fought me the whole time.  I have a love/hate relationship with super glue. 

On 10/8/2018, 11:13:02, My Miniature Madness said:

Wow, wow, wow! Keith, this looks fantastic! I love your ingenuity in finding everyday things and making what you have on hand look incredible! Does your family know how awesome you are? Mine, either. :) But I do have a T-Shirt that says "I Turn Things Into Miniatures. What's Your Superpower?".

Thank you so much.  Not all of my family but my mommy says I’m special.  I would love to have a shirt like that.  

On 10/8/2018, 5:30:53, 1martinimomma said:

Every picture you post is always such outstanding work.  You really have captured the modern house.  It's so refreshing to see another style in miniature scale.  Love the whole kitchen.

The feeling is mutual.  I’m feeling a little pressure for my next kitchen.  

On 10/8/2018, 6:14:06, Sable said:

I used a pen spring for my faucet also. It’s amazing what we can use to make it so realistic. Island looks fabulous!

Yes it is.  I think all of us here have a bit of tinkerbell in us in the way we use “found things”

Thank you

On 10/8/2018, 9:13:02, My Miniature Madness said:

Thank you so much.  Not all of my family but my mommy says I’m special.  I would love to have a shirt like that.  

Yeah, moms can really "see" us!

I'll look for the T-Shirt link and post when I find it.