Miniature Castle with turrets

Debora59

I was working on this one last week. And this morning It seemed like it grabbed my attention and said '' Hey look at me, I am magnificent!'' This one will be for sale like all the rest, I thought I would finish up loose ends

• Like 5

From the album:

Extravagant Doll House

· 112 images
  • 112 images
  • 0 comments
  • 299 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

Thank you!

40 minutes ago, Dalesq said:

It’s lovely! I really like all the stone work.

3 hours ago, jbnmini said:

Well it certainly DOES make a statement!!  Magnificent, indeed!

The landscaped base slides up tight to it, not sure why I left pulled out.

• Like 1

Regardless of the position of the landscape base, it is absolutely stunning!  I am in the design stages of my "Jarrell Manor" and just may have to use this as some inspiration!  :)

• Like 1
On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2018‎ ‎12‎:‎26‎:‎16‎, jbnmini said:

Regardless of the position of the landscape base, it is absolutely stunning!  I am in the design stages of my "Jarrell Manor" and just may have to use this as some inspiration!  :)

That's exciting news! Any photos or sketches of Jarrell Manor yet? 

• Like 1

:) Oh yes-- after seeing your house I spent an hour online looking through English and French manor houses! I was so undecided what I wanted to do with it....but I am now leaning towards an English manor house with a gilded ballroom on the second floor!  I saw a couple of lovely chandeliers at the Philly show that would be perfect!  :D This project will definite challenge my skills!  Right now I am on the hunt for windows that will serve my purposes (with a bit of tweaking).

• Like 1

Thank you, The interior was a blank slate for me to do what ever I wanted even cut the kind of doorways I wanted, but I can not take credit for the exterior, it was finished when I purchased this house