Doll that inspired the Christmas scene

NellBell

I just finished the doll for my little Christmas window . Only problem was I can't seem to get a  decent picture the color no matter what comes out awful . So I had to do her photo shoot someplace else . Defiantly harder than any of the others .

• Like 2

From the album:

SteamPunk Apothecary Witches Lantern

· 42 images
  • 42 images
  • 0 comments
  • 157 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6s
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/30
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 40

Recommended Comments

Thank you it isn't easy I did piece some together due to breakage . Here's how I do it so far but am open to anyone who has a better way . Go slow my very first attempt was a mess had to toss it . I struggle But I did get in a grove. This is what I found works for me I glue one end and fold over . I pull the cross third out about 1/8" so you get all the loose long ones It take a bit to find one or two. I try for two just incase one breaks I pull for about 2 inches max then I find one or two on the opposite side and pull to about even then I go back and forth about an inch or more at a time . When the pulling strings get to long I trim them back to about two inches . It is  the most frustrating part for me on doll clothes but I do love how it looks . Hopefully this make sense . Thinking I need to buy some practice ribbon I see lots of touching in my future .

• Like 1

I LOVE her and her FACE is precious.   Clay is (guessing) is not easy not even when I do 1/6 scale food!  I love your work!