Another wall done

Shareb

Slowly but surely working through all the panelling!  Now working on the pillars....

• Like 8

From the album:

Outlander Apothecary

· 165 images
  • 165 images
  • 0 comments
  • 312 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

You got some serious patience with all that gold trim.  I like the bump out on the front counter as well.  Thumbs up overall!

• Like 1

Thanks all!  I'm enjoying it actually - despite parts being tedious.  I have to figure the lighting at some point before I put everything into place.  I'm going to use tapewire for the first time.

2 hours ago, Samusa said:

It looks great! I love the colours. That blue is amazing. :D 

It's such a lovely paint to work with too!!!

2 hours ago, Keifer said:

You got some serious patience with all that gold trim.  I like the bump out on the front counter as well.  Thumbs up overall!

It's just with a gold pen which is fantastically easy!  I'm just copying so it has the bump out.  I made the counter then decided overnight that it was too wide.  So I had to pull it apart and narrow it down - much better!  

I'm not going to fit everything in that's for sure!

On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2018‎ ‎4‎:‎49‎:‎01‎, Mineejv said:

Your work is getting better and better......Amazing!!

Thank you!  I'm feeling really good about it actually - I think I finally have some really worthwhile tools that I know how to use!

On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2018‎ ‎7‎:‎11‎:‎00‎, Qubanqtee said:

oh my goodness, how on earth do you do those paneling corners that are rounded?  Amazing!

With a great deal of effort!!  I have a circle stencil and then everything is cut out with my little Fiskars knife.  It's the one that sits on your finger so that you have fantastic control.  I keep breaking the tips of the blades which is a pain though!  This one.... https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/fiskars-fingertip-craft-knife/24084360?gclid=CjwKCAiAlb_fBRBHEiwAzMeEdmDQS02miuCA2_bbCRq3BfyzbX-GAp7KoOLpgm_66FBK1mawWbRVpxoCRawQAvD_BwE

• Like 1