© brae oktober

Sewing in mini

otterine

I've entered a mini scene in a fabric contest sponsored by Fabricworm.com.  Linus is the Fabricworm mascot, and everyone entering had to use this fabric for their entry.  I've made a set of building block pillows to feature Linus and his inchworm form.  Finn is napping after wearing himself out with the yarn.

The Bodo Hennig sewing machine is one of my favorite minis.  You can lift the presser foot to place fabric underneath.  I didn't get my high powered readers out to see if I could thread it, but I wouldn't doubt it. :blink:  Maybe next time....

Full post here.

Copyright

© brae oktober
  • Like 4

From the album:

The Maple Room

· 16 images
  • 16 images
  • 0 comments
  • 22 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

This is wonderful!  (And I love the sewing machine.  I have a special fondness for sewing machines, and often have them in my houses.)  Fingers crossed that you win!  Great sewing basket, pin cushion and fabric bolts, too.

Wonderful job.  Its a simple scene but a lot of neat touches, I marvel at people who can do this.  So many special pieces to talk about.  First, that sewing machine is awesome, not my thing but I can appreciate it. Second, how can we not love Finn, I think we would all like more info on him.  I know you have displayed him before and gave details but curse my memory.  Last but not least, putting the worm across 3 pillows is such a signature Brae thing to do...I love it.

One more thing, I really like the idea of a simple multi-purpose room box.  I may have to make one.  Thumbs up!