Rons Miniatures

NellBell

Well I made it to Rons in Orlando Florida. I was completely overwelmed. I went there with a couple things I wanted but wondered aimlessly.

I finally got back on track to get a very ornate vanity everything else I just liked. I have never seen so many things to chose from. They had at least 6 very ornate bedroom sets all Bespaq. JUST AMAZING. 

• Like 3

From the album:

Artisan items , furniture , Things I love

· 59 images
  • 59 images
  • 0 comments
  • 163 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6s
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/20
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 200

Recommended Comments

oh how fun was that?  I wandered through that store just like you did....it was overwhelming and exciting and depressing (that money thing hahahahaha) I did buy some wonderful pieces but it sure would've been a great time for a lottery win!  I am glad you got to go and cant wait to see what you do with your piece.

Don't you just love Ron's!?:D  I was lucky enough to have my son and DIL just live blocks away when they lived in Orlando....now they moved to the DC area. I am sure gonna miss those trips to Ron's. :cry:

Those pieces are gorgeous! 

Ron was not there and his dollhouse room was closed. I peaked in and was amazed at how big most of the houses are. I didn’t see a castle . 

He does sell a clear castle looking two story small house     It would make a really good scene from the movie Frozen. It’s made out of plastic. 

I hope I get a chance to go back it was pretty amazing. 

• Like 1