Fussy Tama

Sister Kyoya

Tama: "Mommy you are procrastinating again."

Mommy: "..."

Tama: "You said you wanted to hurry up and get the house assembled and it is still in big pieces."

Mommy: "I needed to take a little rest... But I found a stove for Angel!"

Tama: "I'm happy about that but we need a building to put it in."

Mommy: "Yes Tama."

Tama: "How are we going to decorate it all cute without the walls standing up without Hana holding them? Her arms will get tired."

Tama: "Santa won't know where to put the presents if we don't have the tree up."

Tama: "You told me you wanted to get it all glued together before Daddy got home."

Tama: "Are we going to start gluing now? Please?"

Sometimes I need a small swift kick in the butt from Tama to stop my OCD worrying about how everything can go wrong if I don't do it *perfectly.* Tama doesn't play those sort of BS games, especially when it gets in the way of Christmas fun. 

• Like 2

From the album:

Gingerspice Lodge [ The Madison ]

· 22 images
  • 22 images
  • 0 comments
  • 15 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

Shareb: Thank you! :D

Debora59: Tamayuki is a Volks Mini Dollfie Dream (MDD) with an Obitsu 45cm boy chest and is 44cm (17.25 inches tall) and is 1/4 scale. Dollfie Dream are anime styled vinyl dolls made in Japan. He can fit American Girl furniture but an American Girl is almost twice as wide as he is. Hana (Yukinohana, the long blond haired girl in some of the other pics) is a standard Dollfie Dream (DD) and is 57cm (22.5 inches tall) and is 1/3 scale. Tama was my first DD and at the time it was virtually unheard of to have a boy DD/MDD. Only about two years ago did Volks start making boy DD bodies and still do not have an MDD boy, despite having them for years in their resin ball-jointed doll line called Super Dollfie. Both Tama and Hana have DDH-03 heads (the same sculpt) but Tama has custom face paint that I did myself while Hana's was done in the Volks factory. Tama has glass eyes and are very uncommon for Dollfie Dream. They can be hard to photograph depending on the lighting making him look completely shocked. These type of eyes are standardly used for Super Dollfie. Hana has resin 'animetic' (anime style) eyes which are normally used for Dollfie Dreams. My husband and I have been collecting them for almost 7 years now and have quite a collection. :chase: If you are interested you can look at Dollfie Dreams on the Volks USA website.

• Like 1