• 15 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with samsung SAMSUNG-SM-J120A
  • Focal Length 3.3 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/15
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 100

Recommended Comments

I've actually been reposting these from my Instagram.:cheezy: Personally I just find it easier to put them in the albums because I see them as my 'building photo book' and these little stories are me just being silly while making it easier to have plenty of pics of the build. This house especially, before I bought it I could find dismally few pics. It was a fight to see what the inside even looked like (The Adams has this same problem.) It's a cute house with nice details but definitely benefits from some simple modifications. Me playing around with these little stories gives me a chance to think through what I want to do and explore the possibilities. Also things like the tea box give some perspective, an aspect that can be hard to judge sometimes from pure measurements since I am a very highly visual person. I'm hoping that maybe somewhere down the line someone might find these useful. I know I prefer to look at the gallery to figure things out because I'm also dyslexic and I can gather info from pictures very rapidly compared to reading blocks of text.

• Like 2

I agree with @Mid-life madness a blog would be a much better place for you to tell your stories.  Personally, being bombarded with the barrage of pictures of your dolls is getting a little annoying.  This site is more geared to dollhouse building, not doll play and story telling.

• Like 3

I love the idea of using a blog for this.  You can always post one or two pictures here and provide a link to your blog for those who want more information.  Brae does that quite a bit, and I really like visiting her blog.

• Like 3