exterior door trim installed

miniaddicted

So satisfying that I can finally see the exterior being completed. 

• Like 1

From the album:

French Country Manor

· 102 images
  • 102 images
  • 0 comments
  • 210 image comments

Recommended Comments

The door looks great along with the veranda.  It's going to be very elegant house.  So, I have been procrastinating the shingling on the Rosedawn, how long did it take you shingle this house?

5 hours ago, 1martinimomma said:

The door looks great along with the veranda.  It's going to be very elegant house.  So, I have been procrastinating the shingling on the Rosedawn, how long did it take you shingle this house?

Well its not gonna be accurate...when I bought the house, a large part of it was shingled already. I had to finish it, using the cedar shingles. Then I painted it. If I look in my photo gallery, it looks like that time was a month...but who knows what else I was doing. The Rosedawn is more straightforward, no hinges, no arch dormers, no side wings...you should be able to do it fairly quickly once you have your lines drawn. I know its tedious, and I'm procrastinating on my Chateau too. I am going to stain them, and haven't settled on a color yet, dark grey/black I guess. I should have done that in the summer.