Manor House hallway 2

Debora59

I have been tempted to change the wall covering in the hallway , when I should be finishing up details like making room connectors, its like homemade channel to cover the bare edges where the room boxes meet. 

• Like 2

From the album:

1/6 scale house design

· 514 images
  • 514 images
  • 1 comment
  • 1,596 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

14 hours ago, Samusa said:

James is very evolved with his pink room. Love the mirror above the commode. 

Just think of him as Hugh Hefner, the ladies get to choose color schemes for their rooms! [ But actually, its just that tough to find small print wallpaper for 1/6 scale, my rooms are 48 L x 32 W x 30 H And so scrape book paper doesn't work I used full size rolls of wallpaper. I didn't want pink but the pattern was the right size. Since then I have discovered Spoonflower, and if you can get the designer to respond to you then you can ask for what ever scale you need!!!!

• Like 1

It really looks good!  Don't change it.  :)   I like the way it looks with the wallpaper you see in the room in behind when you look through the door.  It all works together so well.

• Like 1

Spoonflower is brilliant!  But I do love what you already have here - and I LOVE the doorways, all that detail!

• Like 1