Our new mini

Shareb

Butter wouldn't melt.....much......yeah unlikely!  Archie pretending to be innocent and sweet....

• Like 3

From the album:

Various Minis

· 20 images
  • 20 images
  • 0 comments
  • 54 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with HUAWEI LON-L29
  • Focal Length 4 mm
  • Exposure Time 30000000/1000000000
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 250

Recommended Comments

Thanks all!  He is really gorgeous but I must say it's hard keeping so much of the house closed up in summer!!  Carrie you're right - he does fit in perfectly!  It's actually really lovely having 3 birmans in the house!  He encouraged the oldest to play more as well!

He is a doll looks like he has stolen hearts already. Hopefully he’s playful but not a major destruction unit. I have been so lucky with cats that scratch me play hard but seem to leave my furniture and drapes alone. 

• Like 1

He's a typical kitten - into everything and frequently completely nutty!!

On ‎26‎/‎01‎/‎2019‎ ‎5‎:‎17‎:‎44‎, NellBell said:

He is a doll looks like he has stolen hearts already. Hopefully he’s playful but not a major destruction unit. I have been so lucky with cats that scratch me play hard but seem to leave my furniture and drapes alone. 

Yes he's cute but I don't think any of us are completely attached yet.  I'm now very glad that we got him slightly older - 8 weeks less of kitten behaviour!!  :D We've had to trim his claws as we were covered in scratches!  But he's really clever and seems to be a very quick learner.  He isn't destructive thankfully - well.....there is a patch of carpet by our bedroom door that no longer resembles carpet - but that was on it's way out and had been for a while.  The carpet is about 26 years old so we'll update it at some stage!!