Kitchen dry run

Keifer

A work in progress.  Island just a mock up to get an idea for the size.  Sooo much still to do...

• Like 2

From the album:

Scratch built dollhouse

· 57 images
  • 57 images
  • 7 comments
  • 288 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6s
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/20
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 200

Recommended Comments

3 hours ago, Debora59 said:

Looks great! I really admire people who can make miniature cabinetry.

Thank you.  Not my favorite thing to do. 

2 hours ago, Debsrand56 said:

This looks really good to me.  The cabinets are great, as is the counter top.  Did you make or buy the oven?

The oven is a kit from Elf miniatures.  They supply you with really thin sheets of aluminum that you have to adhere to the front panels.  The sheets are slightly bigger than what you need, so I was able to use the excess to make a second oven.  My oven (on top) does not open like theirs or have lights but it works for me :cheezy:

Love this! Your cabinets are great. I really like the tall uppers. Also your double sink is fabulous! I wanted a double in my kitchen but I felt it was beyond my skill level to build it. Lol. I’ve tried to build those oven kits from elf before and failed miserably. They are no joke with those tiny knobs that went flying across my workroom never to be found again. :rolleyes: Yours turned out perfectly.:clap:

Thanks Sam!  The sink is 3D printed from a guy named Bob.  He posted his services on here a couple of months ago.  I had him custom print one to my exact measurements so I wouldn’t have to remake my lower cabinet lol.  Now I see that he carries it on his etsy site.  

The oven kit was interesting.  It was nice having everything pre-cut but those knobs are not for the faint of heart...we had some choice words.