Bluette Maloney room box

NellBell

I bought this room box and some other items at Peggy's in Santa Rosa . She is retiring she has an amazing amount of items. Some very old and there are a lot of room boxes all done and filled with items. I was amazed at everything. Best of all she is so sweet and has so much knowledge. 

This room box is not complete so I will have to make molds. DEBATING on if it will be a Masquerade Ball or a Wedding shop. Each has their own appeal to me 

wedding = making lots of dresses  Masquerade = making lots of dolls 

• Like 1

From the album:

Room box

· 1 image
  • 1 image
  • 0 comments
  • 9 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6s
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/20
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 200

Recommended Comments

Oh, I would have loved to go to Peggy’s. That is a very pretty roombox you bought. Sounds like it’s going to be a lot of fun whatever you decide.

48 minutes ago, Samusa said:

Oh, I would have loved to go to Peggy’s. That is a very pretty roombox you bought. Sounds like it’s going to be a lot of fun whatever you decide.

I was really happy I went . It was so fun meeting people who work on dollhouse's. There seems to be a few up in Santa Rosa area. I really liked going up and talking with her. 

This sure looks like an inspiring room box!!!  I don't know who Peggy's is, but WOW.  I cannot wait...so excited to see what you do with it.