20190217-114605.jpg

Ken

Milled the wood for the floor, then picked up some paint today, the tanish color on the fireplace will be the living room color.

• Like 1

From the album:

Scratch build farm house

· 123 images
  • 123 images
  • 0 comments
  • 104 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with SAMSUNG SM-S820L
  • Focal Length 3.3 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/20
  • f Aperture f/2.6
  • ISO Speed 200

Recommended Comments

Hi Keith yes I have a complete wood shop, I build everything from furniture to birdhouses. The last few years mostly flag cases for deceased Military.. Did not have to use a planer on these , I have a tool that lets me cut thin strips of wood on my Table saw.

Well thats fantastic.  I’ve only expressed an interest in wood working in the last year and half or so.  Sooo many things I want to learn and it would be nice to have the tools to go with those skills.  

The tools you will pick up as needed , That's the best way anyway instead of buying stuff you don't need and will probably never use I know lol. It's taken me 40+ years to get where I am and have enjoyed every minute. A little advice before buying any tools do a lot of research, not so much customer reply's about anything, Their situation doesn't always reflect what the tool actually does. Reviews seem to be the best option.

• Like 1