• 23 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 7 Plus
  • Focal Length 4 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/15
  • f Aperture f/1.8
  • ISO Speed 64

Recommended Comments

Even though this room is really girly...I love it!  Like Kathie said you really captured the essence, just perfect.  The name Candy is awesome as well and well done.  

• Like 1

Thanks you all! it was a super fun project to work on and get some experience in doing other things like making shopping bags and shoe boxes and little padded hangars! 

Appreciate you all! 

She’s beautiful! I love her hair, so sophisticated! Did you make all the dresses in her wardrobe? So cute!... And omg the poodle! His/her pose is perfect. Did you make that adorable little fluff ball too? 

Thank you Sam! I made some of the outfits in the closet and Carrie made some too -  and she made that beautiful golden gown - that little puppy is made by Jill Weisz as it was created for the project we worked on -  It’s from a Dana Burton project/contest! Nellie won 1st place in category in that contest!  We had a lot of fun with it and it was a great project to work on with everyone!