First test with 3D pen!

Debora59

My new 3D pen arrived at lunch time. Read the instructions and trouble shooting info.This is my first test, well first they tell you practice writing your name to get the hang of it. This one is messy but I should improve over time. I made the main design and created little side pieces to stand it up and stuck it together with the pen.

• Like 1

From the album:

Designing my own house

· 279 images
  • 279 images
  • 0 comments
  • 866 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

Wow, I think it’s great! Especially for a first go... You can send all your rejects to me! :D 

I know this is your first pen are there a lot of brands when you were looking. Did something stand out for the one you decided on. I’m thinking this is a great way to get a persons mind to see more in 3D. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NellBell said:

I know this is your first pen are there a lot of brands when you were looking. Did something stand out for the one you decided on. I’m thinking this is a great way to get a persons mind to see more in 3D. 

Yes my husband and I looked at a lot of videos on 3D pens. 3 D doodler made the first 3D pen. This one had good reviews.This is 3D doodler 2.0