• 196 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPad Air 2
  • Focal Length 3.3 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/17
  • f Aperture f/2.4
  • ISO Speed 500

Recommended Comments

I’m starting to think you work in your sleep...  I’m in awe of all that you do, you must be well organized.

4 hours ago, jbnmini said:

What a fun project this would be!!  

Let me know if you want measurements for this as I am writing up a tutorial and Will probably do up 8-10kits for the summer workshop. Have LOTs of pics as I try do make them visual as well and Will be Happy to share as I get more Done

14 minutes ago, Mineejv said:

I’m starting to think you work in your sleep...  I’m in awe of all that you do, you must be well organized.

LOL, well, I am sort of one roll with this one, and I have made myself a promise, ie atleast one thing creative every day be it sketching for something I am planning, organizing and going through stash or actually creating and also this is My "Happy-place" and what makes me zone out everyday work related  stuff and as a principle/head master I need to do that or I wo't be able to refocus energy for next day and the day after.... then it helps that I absolutley Love creating and have a very supportive and encouraging husband who also help with adding his point of view of evolving a project :) 

Very well said, thank you. I know that happy place with mini’s !! You must be a great teacher with the children (kids)!