Back splash options

Keifer

White with grey grout or light grey with white grout?  The grey pic is a bit dark so its a little hard to see

• Like 3

From the album:

Scratch built dollhouse

· 57 images
  • 57 images
  • 7 comments
  • 288 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

That's a tough call.....I am one that doesn't like the backsplash to "scream" at me, so I would go with the light grey with white grout.  

• Like 1

And from the other side of the aisle ... I prefer the lighter grout. I think it will make a cleaner background when items are placed on the counter. The darker grout is a bit busy for my taste.

• Like 1

So thats 3 to 2 dark.  I’m really on the fence with this one.  I think the white tile has a classic look which I like but it really stands out and with everything going on in this kitchen, I don’t think I need the back splash to be the focal point.   So I guess I’m leaning towards the grey with white grout in a 51/49 kinda way 

Thank you everyone. 

• Like 1

WOW the back splash is pretty amazing looking.  A lighter color with the grey makes a statement and I cannot wait to see what you do.

I cannot wait.....Your work is stunning.  Are you going to the Bishop show end of April?  I always call it a mini weekend with all the miniature shows.