Photo Information

• Taken with HUAWEI LON-L29
  • Focal Length 4 mm
  • Exposure Time 33333000/1000000000
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 160

Recommended Comments

12 hours ago, blueirishmoon said:

Way to go! It looks really good. You must have really pored over those scenes in Outlander!

I have a heap of pics of the set up on the walls surrounding my work area!!  Certainly I think I know it fairly intimately now!  :D 

3 hours ago, Mid-life madness said:

:drool2: It is lovely Rebeeca. It makes me want to watch that season of Outlander again.

Which reminds me - our NZ provider is taking off seasons 1 & 2 next month for some reason - I still have to put a sign on the front so I'd best turn it on and take some pics!  It is a pretty darn good programme huh!!!

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Mid-life madness said:

It is such a fanastical story.....The books are even better!

Yep I really ought to read them again!  Do you know a book about Raymond is coming out?

This is just breathtaking!  What an amazingly beautiful, accurate and detailed job you have done!:clap::clap::clap: It is such a treat to look through your pictures and see all that you have put into this build!

• Like 1
On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2019‎ ‎2‎:‎29‎:‎00‎, Mid-life madness said:

No, I don't. I haven't read any of the other character books like the John Grey books. Do you ever visit Gabaldon's website?

I haven't read the John Grey books either - and no, haven't visited the website for a long time!  Maybe I should!

On ‎21‎/‎05‎/‎2019‎ ‎4‎:‎01‎:‎51‎, Debsrand56 said:

This is just breathtaking!  What an amazingly beautiful, accurate and detailed job you have done!:clap::clap::clap: It is such a treat to look through your pictures and see all that you have put into this build!

Thank you so much!!

I’d read the books, but hadn’t seen the series. I just started watching it last week on Netflix and was surprised when Claire entered the apothecary and suddenly I had deja vu! I had to stop the program and take a close look.

You've done a wonderful job with this build! 

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Dalesq said:

I’d read the books, but hadn’t seen the series. I just started watching it last week on Netflix and was surprised when Claire entered the apothecary and suddenly I had deja vu! I had to stop the program and take a close look.

You've done a wonderful job with this build! 

They've really done justice to the books with the series haven't they?!  Love that you 'recognised' the Apothecary!!  Thanks!

• Like 1