collection2L.jpg

Shareb

All of the bits and pieces Raymond has collected over the years...

• Like 5

From the album:

Outlander Apothecary

· 165 images
  • 165 images
  • 0 comments
  • 312 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with HUAWEI LON-L29
  • Focal Length 4 mm
  • Exposure Time 16667000/1000000000
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 160

Recommended Comments

I see you are still working on this amazing project!   What wonderful items for the shop!   I just love how you have put this together.

• Like 1

Yep - minis always seem to take ten times longer than you expect.  I'm now doing the roofing and adding hinges to the front roof in order to access the attic (the kit wasn't made for this, it's supposed to close off).  Then I think the last thing is to re-add the front wall/door and paint the front sign then I'm DONE!  So.....maybe another week!  :D  

8 hours ago, Mid-life madness said:

I'm sure you will add to Raymond's collection as new and interesting tidbits turn up....He looks ready for business.

He got a loaf of bread for his table today!  He needs some cheese next.  I've finished the roofing but then realised that I have to panel the inside of the attic roof lid!  So....that, then the sign, then finished. :D 

4 hours ago, Sable said:

I love the skeletons. Kind of tempted to send you Florida lizard head skeletons. 

The middle skull on the top tall shelf is real, as are the bones on the third shelf down and the jaw bone by the human skull.  I bought them off Etsy and they came from around New York I think.  It's exceptionally cool to be able to add such a 'real life' flare to it!!

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Shareb said:

The middle skull on the top tall shelf is real, as are the bones on the third shelf down and the jaw bone by the human skull.  I bought them off Etsy and they came from around New York I think.  It's exceptionally cool to be able to add such a 'real life' flare to it!!

I didn't know some were real!  How fabulous is that?  It just adds to how special this build is.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Debsrand56 said:

I didn't know some were real!  How fabulous is that?  It just adds to how special this build is.

I know right!!!  It's pretty cool - if a bit creepy! :D 

• Like 1