Adding accessories to the San Fran kitchen.jpeg

84 images in First Dollhouse DC San Franciscan SF557

Adding accessories to the San Fran kitchen.jpeg

I’ve been starting to style my kitchen. I’ve come to realise I have too many accessories and not enough space. I may need to do some editing :rolleyes::giggle:

6 people like this
From the album

First Dollhouse DC San Franciscan SF557

• 84 images
  • 516 comments

Photo Information

User Feedback

9 Comments

Actually, your counters have less "stuff" on them than ours.  I honestly love all the accessories you have; they add to the realism.  I can't even imagine what you would edit out.  :)

Share this comment

I agree! I love everything about this. Do you make or buy the tiny items? Either way it looks fantastic. I wish my kitchen was so cute.

Share this comment

Fabulous kitchen, you should be proud.  I love your ability to stage a room/scene.  These are some great shots of your kitchen, I wish I had natural light in my work space.  

Share this comment

On 07/06/2019, 8:47:03, Debsrand56 said:

Actually, your counters have less "stuff" on them than ours.  I honestly love all the accessories you have; they add to the realism.  I can't even imagine what you would edit out.  :)

Thanks Deb. I don’t know either but I’m aware of my inability to edit/slight hoarder tendencies :rolleyes::giggle:

On 07/06/2019, 2:30:32, SaraChimera said:

I agree! I love everything about this. Do you make or buy the tiny items? Either way it looks fantastic. I wish my kitchen was so cute.

Thanks, a bit of both, make and buy. :) 

On 07/06/2019, 5:59:50, Shareb said:

It's beautiful!  I would have this in my house!

That’s a lovely compliment Rebecca :thankyou:

On 07/06/2019, 7:29:21, jrchob said:

Beautiful work!! Maybe a red tea kettle on stove?

Yes, something with a pop of colour I think. :)

On 08/06/2019, 12:22:23, Mineejv said:

Love,Love,what you’ve done.....

Thanks so much :) 

On 08/06/2019, 7:27:21, Khadi said:

I love your attention to detail!

Thank you :) 

On 10/06/2019, 2:59:08, Keifer said:

Fabulous kitchen, you should be proud.  I love your ability to stage a room/scene.  These are some great shots of your kitchen, I wish I had natural light in my work space.  

Thanks Keith. You could probably recreate the look with strategic work lamp placement and diffusing with paper. Have a play. One thing I want to try is a dark room with light coming in the window like a street lamp is outside the window. :D 

2 people like this

Share this comment

This is really neat and modern. I love how clean it looks and how you've thought about the colour coordination in every bit :) 

Share this comment