Plantation House

NellBell

Hi all you dollhouse sleuths. Does anyone know if this is a kit ? I bought this one because it is in really great shape. Not my style but couldn't resist it. I should be fun thought doing something very elegant. 

• Like 3

From the album:

Plantation House

· 2 images
  • 2 images
  • 0 comments
  • 4 image comments

Recommended Comments

I love this house Nellie. I’m sure you are going to do great things with it. :D 

I think it's beautiful!!!  We don't have any architecture like this here so have always loved the Plantation houses!

I've always liked that house. Have you seen it with the additions? RGT no longer makes them but occasionally they pop up on Ebay. They'd make the house quite long though. As it stands, yours is a good, manageable size that could sit on a turntable for easy viewing. I look forward to seeing how you finish it off, I know it will be beautiful! Here's one on Ebay that has the additions I mentioned. They call it a Colonial but it is actually a Greek Revival.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Giant-colonial-style-dollhouse-includes-rolling-base-and-storage-crate/183812786455?hash=item2acc188917:g:R~AAAOSw-dJc3Jas

RGT Plantation.jpg