Signage6L.jpg

Shareb

I am so rapt with my Cricut!!!!!  I LOVE IT!  Look at this amazing sign - it has taken so many hours to get this done.  I tried so many different ways to create this sign but I think this is the best I could do.  I had to draw and upload the swirls so that they are close to the original set.  All I have to do now is screw on the front wall/door and I'm DONE!

• Like 5

From the album:

Outlander Apothecary

· 165 images
  • 165 images
  • 0 comments
  • 312 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with HUAWEI LON-L29
  • Focal Length 4 mm
  • Exposure Time 10000000/1000000000
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 320

Recommended Comments

Great sign but would we expect any less from you at this point in this amazing project.  So many cool details about piece.  Sometimes I get exhausted just thinking about all the work you have put into this, truly a labor of love!

• Like 1

Thank you all - so appreciated coming from you talanted lot!  This is going to be completely finished today and I'm going to tidy up my Craft Cottage ready for the next project - whatever that may be! :D 

5 hours ago, Keifer said:

Great sign but would we expect any less from you at this point in this amazing project.  So many cool details about piece.  Sometimes I get exhausted just thinking about all the work you have put into this, truly a labor of love!

There are things that I would do differently - there are things that aren't quite perfect.  However I realise that I have to cut myself some slack sometimes.  Everything I do is a learning curve!  Your wood work is absolutely gorgeous - I hope to be as good some day!