PCTIMES

Shareb

Well, my Apothecary made it into our local newspaper!  They did get a couple of things wrong - such as removing internal walls (there was never any) and Raymond being a 'wooden' doll!  But otherwise really happy with how she's written about it! :D 

• Like 5

From the album:

Outlander Apothecary

· 165 images
  • 165 images
  • 0 comments
  • 312 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

That is tremendous and well deserved.   I guess you could say you’re a bit of a mini celebrity now :D

• Like 1

:clap:Isn't it nice when all that work pays off?  How fun to see your project in print!  I love how it tells about all the hours and thought you put into it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dalesq said:

Awesome! Wish I lived close by so I could see it in person. Thanks for sharing here. :) 

I wish you all lived close by - then I could come and learn from you all!!!

51 minutes ago, Keifer said:

That is tremendous and well deserved.   I guess you could say you’re a bit of a mini celebrity now :D

Lol - given that I'm short that could be taken in several different ways! :D   At least they didn't want a photo of me!!

49 minutes ago, Debsrand56 said:

:clap:Isn't it nice when all that work pays off?  How fun to see your project in print!  I love how it tells about all the hours and thought you put into it.

You're absolutely right!  We do these things for ourselves and for the love of it - but to have others appreciate it is pretty special!

I'm still finishing things off - mostly re-doing things that I wasn't quite happy with such as the spouting, downpipes etc.  Plus weathering the front and working on the shop name - the vinyl was beginning to pull off so I've gone over it with clear lacquer.  These things take time so I'm inside now while things dry - thankfully the weather is stunning!  I'm doing the whole 'meet the maker' and 'all about...' for the exhibition.  I do intend to take pics today to send to the author, production director and costume designer!  Wish me luck!!  :D 

• Like 3

Praise well-earned! This really is one of the best mini projects I've ever seen. I swoon over your gorgeous paneling. I've flubbed simple colonial wall paneling so many times that I may just have to buy the darned stuff!

• Like 1
On ‎29‎/‎06‎/‎2019‎ ‎11‎:‎58‎:‎05‎, Samusa said:

How cool is this! Great write up. :clap:

Thanks!!

16 hours ago, KellyA said:

Praise well-earned! This really is one of the best mini projects I've ever seen. I swoon over your gorgeous paneling. I've flubbed simple colonial wall paneling so many times that I may just have to buy the darned stuff!

Thank you Kelly!!!  Believe me, if you saw my panelling up close you might not swoom in a good way! :D 

4 hours ago, Mid-life madness said:

What a feather for you cap Ms. Rebecca. I am so proud for you!

Aw thank you Ms Carrie!!!