From the album:

Formal botanical Train garden with 1:24 scale houses

· 29 images
  • 29 images
  • 0 comments
  • 63 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

It seems a bit dark here but once its outside in the garden it should look brighter. Lighting goes in in next!

You did a great job on painting it.  It definitely looks like a well aged building.  It will make a great addition to your outdoor display.  How do you like working on this scale compared to the 1:6 you are used to?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, 1martinimomma said:

You did a great job on painting it.  It definitely looks like a well aged building.  It will make a great addition to your outdoor display.  How do you like working on this scale compared to the 1:6 you are used to?

28 minutes ago, Debsrand56 said:

Wow! Great job!  It looks wonderful!

Thanks ladies, but I cannot take credit. I found someone on Etsy who builds outdoor structures  in G Scale. I bought 2 of his houses and asked him to build my design and he did!!! Although he usually doesn't do that, I convinced him and showed how it could be in scale by doing just a small portion of Chavenage House. Its the most recognizable part of the massive manor house and after he scaled it to 1:24 he agreed! I am so Thrilled.