• 36 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6s
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/30
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 100

Recommended Comments

No I bought it at Peggy's in Santa Rose she's closing/retiring over the next year. It's pretty old and in amazingly good shape. I love going to her place she has a lot of old pieces. Had no idea where I would use it but it's perfect here. I do want to try and make a rug like this.

Were you there at her sale in June?  I love her place.  It has such an amazing and unique collection.  (And that is a beautiful rug.  Good find!)

10 minutes ago, Debsrand56 said:

Were you there at her sale in June?  I love her place.  It has such an amazing and unique collection.  (And that is a beautiful rug.  Good find!)

I didn't make June I was so hoping to go but life got in the way. I went to her place about six months ago and bought a few items. I dug through drawers ( found some lovely old fabric) and two amazing rugs. I bought more than I should but she had some wonderful old pieces. I'm thinking of making the drive again to see whats left.

was THIS the Target farmhouse or did you do this in "magnolia" tradition?  I LOVE IT!!!  NellBell...how wonderful!!!