Outlander Apothecary

· 165 images
  • 165 images
  • 0 comments
  • 312 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

50 minutes ago, Keifer said:

Love this!!  I feel like a proud parent in a way...so great to see. 

Oh Keith I love that!!!!  I know, I feel so 'new' to the miniature scene and given that my first dabbles were in 2014 I am!  So I'm never short of praise for the people in the mini world that I have come across who have supported me and taught me!  You're up there in that!  I'm sure the people giving me amazing comments would be totally blown away by your beautiful and precise work!!!!  I want to find a wood-working course to learn how to work better with it!  I've decided that a miniature lathe will be the next big tool I'll work towards! :D 

• Like 1

This is all so wonderful. Not only your creations, which are awesome (!!!), but also the recognition. You earned it!

• Like 1

Thank you everyone!  It's been a fun few weeks - a bit of a different experience!  Now I've decided to do a little decluttering inside the house before heading back out to my craft cottage!!

SO SO SO stunning!!!  Shareb.....I am decluttering too...it clears the brain.  What an exhibit!!!  So so proud of your work...we ALL are proud.  

WHAT ABOUT DISCOVERY OF WITCHES...SEPT-TOURS!!