From the album:

Formal botanical Train garden with 1:24 scale houses

· 29 images
  • 29 images
  • 0 comments
  • 63 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

My husband says I have come full circle because my first miniatures were Christmas village layouts and then 1:12 scale and then bigger to 1:6 and now outside layout village again. Well he started collecting G scale trains. And well this had to become an enchanting scene I sure didn't want the train yard with rows and rows of tracks and trains lined up [ Which a lot of guys end up with.]

• Like 2

Thank you for the night-time pictures, they are glorious! I am so glad you showed the bridge. Didn't you say that was 8-feet long? That is all kinds of impressive.

• Like 1
On 7/15/2019, 4:02:41, KellyA said:

Thank you for the night-time pictures, they are glorious! I am so glad you showed the bridge. Didn't you say that was 8-feet long? That is all kinds of impressive.

On 7/15/2019, 8:13:00, Mineejv said:

What a beautiful picture....and the work is amazing...

On 7/15/2019, 10:26:41, Debsrand56 said:

This is breathtaking!  I love that there are multiple colors for the bridge.

Thank you all, yes the bridge is feet long and the train garden bed is 40 feet long. Its kept us busy for months now.

Your GARDEN is amazing.  You and your husband have done a stunningly gorgeous combination of many of the outside miniatures we talked about.  I LOVE IT.

• Like 1